OCD+ OCD+

Weird concept of a game

I found it completely boring, waste of time, amiations sucked quite a bit, i enjoyed it very little and found it poorly entretaining. original, thats for sure.

Penguinz Penguinz

Entretaining

not more than that, smooth gameplay, weapons variety, but a repetitive after all. I had fun for a while but i got bored. would love if you considered alternative deaths for each charater, they all die in the same way. i suggest this game for general unstress.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Awsome!

ive always been a very good fan of the thing thing series and i dare to say that this is my second favorite because of the exelent grafix, awsome weaponry and overall gameplay. but, i would love to see again the arcade style of the first thing things. i really do hope that you guys go on making sequels of the original gameplay. Exelent game although.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

WOW!

i really felt that, it was awsome, i hope the sequel comes soon

Warlords: Heroes Warlords: Heroes

wtf?

i dont know why but when it loads it just goes into a bucle, it doesnt let me play. really sucked, should check this out.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

Good

It would be cool if you could manage the order of stuff, out of that, its preety good

F1Krazy responds:

I know, that's one of the little things in this game that I want to fix, but can't.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

LOL

I liked it much more before when the zombies were simple and only could attack you with fists.

Fly or Die Fly or Die

Points are not fair!!

As the height is generated randomly
your points are more if you get a high building
making it a luck game